Head office & registered office:
Greeni Tree Nv
Rue du Dorps 40, 9831 Deurle
Company number: 0765.672.864
Personal information we collect
We value your privacy. Although most of the information on this site is available without the need to provide personal details, it is possible that the user may be asked for personal information.
We only collect and process information that you give us yourself by:
– Filling in a form on our site
– Emailing or telephoning us
– Or contacting us in any other way
– We need your e-mail address and name, and for some forms we need more information.
How we use personal data
In short, we only use your data to send you what you asked for.
Through our online forms you can:
– Contact us to ask a question
– Contact us to schedule an appointment
– Provide us with relevant information that will enable us to prepare a preliminary offer
These are the purposes for which we use your data. We may also contact you to conduct a customer satisfaction survey or provide information on additional or related products and services.
We can contact you by mail, post or phone. Prefer not to be contacted? Then please read the section “your rights”.
There are also things that we explicitly do not do: we never pass on your data to other organisations. We only use the information internally. In very exceptional situations, a law or court ruling forces us to pass on information. This is the case for every company.
For certain activities, we use tools provided by third parties, such as Google Analytics, Combell & Campaignmonitor. These are not ‘third party recipients’ but processors.
We do not keep the data any longer than necessary for the purposes we just described.
Just like any professional site, our site needs cookies to work. A cookie is a small file sent by an internet server which installs itself on the hard disk of your computer. This file keeps track of the website visited and contains some information about this visit.
We use these cookies for this purpose:
– Google Analytics: to see how well our site is doing. This data is not personalised. In other words, we do not know how long you spend on a particular page of our site, for example. We do not keep information about your individual surfing behaviour.
– Google Analytics Remarketing: to show you offers of services you might be interested in. Without this cookie, you will miss out on personal recommendations on our website, in our newsletter and in e-mails with personal tips.
We also have cookies to keep track of your preferences, so you don’t have to click away from the same overlay every time you visit.
Protection of data
The law requires us to implement the necessary security measures. In this way, we avoid the loss, unlawful use or modification of personal data.
Under the privacy laws, you are a ‘data subject’. Every data subject has the following rights.
- Access: would you like to know what we store about you? Just give us a call and we will give you access.
- Correction: do we have wrong information about you? A mistake in your address? In your name? Something else? You have the right to correct your data (you can do this in every mailing by clicking on ‘change your preferences’) or have it corrected.
- Opposition: You want to remain in our database, but you do not want us to contact you? Tell us. We will adjust your contact preferences.
- Right to limit processing to mere ‘storage’: this is very similar to the previous point. What is the difference? In point 3, we will no longer contact you, but we may still process your data (e.g. for analysis). If you invoke this 4th right, we may only store your data (and not use it).
- Right to be forgotten: Do you want to be completely erased from our database? And not simply limit processing and contact options (rights 3 and 4). Then you must use this right. We will then delete you from our database. Please note that this is not always the best option: if you are a customer with us, you probably find it useful that we know your details. This forget-put option sometimes also creates strange situations: you can later re-enter the database, but because we had to delete you altogether, we cannot remember that you asked us to be deleted. It is better to use right 3: Opposition.
- Right to object to ‘profiling’ or automated processing of personal data. To be clear, we do not use profiling. If we did, you have the right to ask us not to do that to you or to give you the chance to discuss the effect of that profiling with a real employee.
- Data transfer: you may ask us to transfer the data you have given us to you (so that you can share it with someone else). This concerns the data you gave us yourself (for example by filling in a contact form).
Would you like to invoke one of the above rights? Please let us know.
You can also report this to the privacy commission.
By accessing and using the website, you explicitly agree to the following general conditions.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this website, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to GreenPulse or entitled third parties.
Limitation of Liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
GreenPulse makes great efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and up-to-date. Despite these efforts, errors may occur in the information provided. If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information is available on or via the site, GreenPulse will make the greatest effort to rectify this as soon as possible. However, GreenPulse cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the information on this site. If you would find any inaccuracies in the information that is made available via the site, please contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, changed or supplemented at any time without notice or notification. GreenPulse gives no guarantees for the proper functioning of the website and cannot be held liable in any way for poor functioning or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which would result from the access to or use of the website. GreenPulse cannot in any case be held liable against anyone in direct or indirect, particular or other way for damage caused by the use of this site or any other, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, to equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages in no way implies implicit approval of their contents. GreenPulse expressly declares that it has no authority over the content or other characteristics of these websites and cannot under any circumstances be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
Applicable law and competent courts
This site is governed by Belgian law. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the district of Ghent are competent.